We are excited to announce that we have teamed up with SpotX to create the industry’s first advertising sales solution for the sale of traditional TV and digital video inventory.
The pairing of SpotX’s digital video platform and clypd’s linear TV platform will create ad sales solutions that empower media companies to holistically monetize audiences and video across all distribution points.
SpotX and clypd also announce a strategic partnership with TiVo Research, enabling SpotX to match digital video audiences against TiVo Research’s 2.5 million households. The partnership gives media owners the ability to fulfill campaign targeting obligations across all content distribution platforms, leveraging bespoke combinations of first and third-party data.
An integrated platform, which leverages programmatic capabilities and modern ad serving technologies, will bring countless benefits to the market including:
- Decreased complexity and increased synergies from managing inventory optimization, audience fulfillment and yield across distribution channels from a single platform
- Greater efficiencies and flexibility for managing cross-screen audiences at a campaign level, and visibility into channel capacity and scarcity to help fulfill audience obligations
- The ability to better monetize impressions that are fully valued on premium metrics
- The ability to maximize yield on inventory using sophisticated cross-screen price discrimination techniques to drive increases in rates
- Visibility into cross-stream audience exposures, and the ability to apply advertiser priority protections across TV and video assets
- The application of first and third-party datasets across overlapping digital and TV audiences.
The platform is the first of its kind to provide media owners with access to many of these capabilities. It allows clients of both companies to manage campaigns using a range of sales techniques across both traditional direct sales and programmatic opportunities.
Read the full announcement here.